Select the Work Order you need to submit an Invoice for. Click on Proposals & Invoices.
Click on the + to the far right
A Pop-up will appear asking for the Invoice Number, Invoice Assignment, and Invoice Date.
Enter the information and select Create Invoice.
Add a Description to the Invoice.
Adding Line Items
- To add Line Items click on the + in the blue box on the righthand side of the screen.
- Fill in each required field. Your choices may vary depending on the client/retailer you are working with.
- Once you have filled in all required items, select Save in the top right hand corner. Repeat as many times as necessary.
Once you have created an invoice, you will need to meet Billing Requirements and Submit the invoice. If you have been waiting to be paid, it may be because the invoice was never submitted. Be sure to follow the steps below to ensure your invoice will be paid.
- To check for Billing Requirements on an Invoice, click on the info icon next to Billing Requirements. (You may not have any Billing Requirements.)
- In this case, a photo is required to submit the invoice.
- Scroll down to Documents and select the upload icon.
- Browse your files, select a document type and click OK to upload.
Adding Additional Documents
- If you need to add an additional file to the invoice scroll down to the Upload button at the bottom right of the Work Order and click it.
- A pop-up will appear, click the "BROWSE…" button and a file folder will open. Select the file you’d like to attach and click Open. Then select the file type you’ve attached. When it is ready, click "OK".
- To delete a document, right click on the document and select Yes to delete.
Your Requirements should now be met.
To Submit the Invoice
The Invoice status should say Pending Submission. Once the Billing Requirements have been met, you will want to fully submit your invoice for approval to be paid.
- Click on the workflow button.
- Select Submit.
The status should now say Vendor Submitted.